DELIVERY & RETURNS
Melbourne : 6 /180 Fairbairn Road. Sunshine West, VIC 3020
Sydney Depot : 82 Rodeo Road. Gregory Hills, NSW 2557
Adelaide Depot : 43 – 55 Produce Rd. Pooraka. SA 5014
Brisbane Depot : 100 Lahrs Rd. Ormean. Qld 4127
Newcastle Depot : Unit 2 A / 19 Nelson Road. Cardiff. NSW 2285
Perth Depot : 22 Glassford Road. Kewdale. WA 6105
NOTE: For all deliveries we require that you be available to receive the shipment & assist in driver in unloading to the premises
Melbourne Pick Up: Same day, please allow 1-3 hours for us to arrange order for you.
Melbourne Metro Delivery: If you order your items prior to 4pm we can offer speedy next day delivery
Victoria regional Delivery: 2 – 5 business days
Sydney Pick Up: 1 – 2 business days
Sydney Metro: 1 – 3 business days
NSW regional: 3 – 6 business days
Newcastle Pick Up: 1 – 2 business days
Brisbane Pick Up: 2 – 3 business days
Brisbane metro: 2 – 4 business days
Queensland Regional: 4 – 7 business days
Adelaide pick up: 1 – 2 business days
Adelaide Metro: 1- 3 business days
South Australia regional: 3 – 6 business days
Perth pick up: 3 – 5 business days
Perth Metro: 4 – 7 business days
WA Regional: 6 – 10 business days
Darwin Metro: 6 – 10 business days
NT Regional: 8 – 12 business days
Change of mind
If you change your mind about your purchase within 7 days from receiving, Easy Turf will offer a full refund minus all delivery costs. This only applies if you purchase a full roll in either 2m width or 3.75m width. If you purchase a custom length roll then we will not be able to offer you a full refund.
Items must be returned to us for a refund or exchange according to the following conditions:
-The turf must not be used, it must be in brand new condition.
- The request for a refund must be made within 7 days
- If you wish to exchange for a different turf please let us know the style you require when the request is made
- Easy Turf can arrange your items to be picked up by our courier services, although the 100% of the cost will be paid by you.
If turf is faulty in any way it is covered by the Easy Turf industry leading 10 year warranty:
Easy Turf offers a 10 year warranty on the surface of the product. The Product will be free from manufacturer’s defects and covers against any damage that is not considered general wear and tear. The warranty protects the grass from any noticeable fading from UV light.
To keep warranty valid the following conditions must be met:
1. Appropriate footwear and equipment must be used at all times on the Turf.
2. The turf must not be deliberately or recklessly tampered with in any way.
3. A suitable base must be used, making sure that it does not in any way contribute to damages caused.
4. The turf must be cleaned and maintained in accordance to Easy Turf standards.
5. Infill must be of correct grade and kept at appropriate levels at all times.
Easy Turf offer this 10 year surface guarantee, with years 3 to 10 being on a pro rata basis with the turf depreciating by 12.5 % for each of these years.
If client has a valid claim, this needs to submitted in a written document and submitted to Easy Turf. Easy Turf Will determine necessary steps required to inspect the claim. This may be in form of photos, samples or an inspection.
Any further questions please contact Easyturf on 1800 Easy Turf ( 03 9315 3041) or firstname.lastname@example.org.